Water-Filled Temporary Railings
Trench Shoring Company can provide you with water-filled temporary railing also known as TrafFix Water-Cable Barrier to meet Caltrans specification for temporary barrier rails.
- TrafFix Water-Cable Barrier has been MASH Tested, Passed and Eligible at TL-1, 31 mph and TL-2, 43.5 mph levels.
- Molded in galvanized steel cables (3) strengthens water-cable barrier to resist vehicle penetration during an impact.
- Double wall knuckle design minimizes breakage at hinge points.
- Durable polyethylene plastic with ultra violet additives resist fading, cracking and breaking.
- Hinge design allows for a 30-degree pivot between sections.
- Large 8” fill hole speeds filling process, includes twist-lock plastic cap.
- Tamper resistant, offset drain plug with coarse buttress thread eliminates cross threading and quickly screws in or out in only 2.5 turns.
- Includes one steel connection pin that allows sections to be linked together.
- Forklift/pallet jack slots for easy movement and placement.
- Barriers do not include water. Customer must fill and the water must be drained prior to return.
- Standard orange color available - additional colors available for purchase only upon request.
Water Cable Specifications
- Length: 72"
- Width: 18"
- Height: 32"
- Weight - Empty: 110 lbs.
- Weight - Filled with Water: 1,070 lbs.
- Material: Polyethylene Plastic
- Color: Orange
MASH & NCHRP 350 Eligibility Letters
- MASH Eligible TL-1 Longitudinal Barrier - B-271
- MASH Eligible TL-2 Longitudinal Barrier - B-272
- NCHRP 350 Eligible TL-1 Barrier - B-130
- NCHRP 350 Eligible TL-3 Barricade - WZ-224